American Truck Simulator - Update 1.32
Gameplay videos presenting new features from Update 1.32 for American Truck Simulator game.
- Trailer ownership (read more)
- Major UI changes (Main menu, Company Management screens, Dealerships, etc.)
- Job filters redesign
- Some of the old trailers discarded and redesigned
- Scania 2016 added to AI traffic
- B-double type trailers added
- Updated part of Germany map (read more)
- Lighting improvements (sync with ATS)
- Power/airlines on AI trucks added (optional)
- Rendering speedup
- Option for automatic parking brake - disabled by default
- The speed limit in France dropped to 80 KPH on some roads
- Completely redesigned trailer-cargo logic (cargo data, trailer data, economy, etc.). Most mods will need some work to catch up!
17 August 2018American Truck Simulator Update 1.32 Open Beta
The open Beta of American Truck Simulator Update 1.32 is available now, bringing most of the additions ETS2 received a week ago plus some ATS specific bonuses. IMPORTANT: Due to the scope and scale of the major changes to the game, in order to receive as much feedback as...
22 April 2018American Truck Simulator - Update 1.31
Gameplay videos presenting new features from Update 1.3.1 for American Truck Simulator game. MAIN FEATURES: - Power/air lines between truck and trailer(s) - Improved mirror rendering (head position-based FOV, properly curved mirrors) - New road through Yosemite added (CA-120) -...
03 August 2018Update 1.32 Appetizer: Trailer Ownership
14 May 2018ATS Update 1.31 was released
We are happy to give you official new updates for both our flagship truck sims, at last. Testing of this update wave took us longer than we had hoped, both internal tests and the open beta revealed a lot of areas requiring our attention before we could call the update done....