Proper Traffic Variety Pack v1.4 (1.41.x) for ATS
Category - Ai Traffic
Game Version - v1.41.x
Credits: - DW1899
Description about « Proper Traffic Variety Pack v1.4 (1.41.x) for ATS »:
Download mod Proper Traffic Variety Pack v1.4 (1.41.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
Proper Traffic - his mod makes a minor change, but it certainly makes the game more accurate. For vehicles belonging to a specific department or company, I’ve taken a sample for each state, and factored what vehicles are present in that sample into each vehicle’s spawn ratio.
Features Proper Traffic:
- Vastly decreased semi spawn.
- Vastly decreased police spawn.
- Vastly decreased bus spawn.
- Vehicles not sold in the United States no longer spawn.
- Vehicles unrealistic fleet vehicles no longer spawn (some fire trucks, 2012 CHP Charger, etc.).
- Outdated fleet vehicles no longer spawn (MCI MC-12, NHP Crown Victoria, etc.).
- As previously stated, every spawn ratio is grounded in empirical data, at least somewhat accurately portraying the car culture of each state. For example, California has a greater preponderance of electric vehicles, while other states have an increased number of pickups.
- -Compatible with all map mods, traffic packs, and DLCs;
- Supported maps: Island Map, Montana Expansion, Some C2C compatibility.
Changes in v1.4:
- Added Wyoming compatibility;
- Added Texas, Louisiana, Mississipi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, and Massachusetts
- Added support for Subaru Outback Onyx Edition XT and new Chevrolet Advance Design
- Removed unused Albuquerque Police Department vehicles
- Tweaked overall spawn rates
Tested on game version 1.41.x