Utah DLC 1.36 - American Truck Simulator
Gameplay videos from various authors with Utah DLC 1.36 for American Truck Simulator game.
Here is the official Utah DLC released for ATS game 1.36 by SCS Software developer.
Features Utah DLC:
- 3.500 miles of road network
- 10 major cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
- New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
- Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feedmills)
- Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 recognizable natural and man-made landmarks
- 12 well-known truck stops
- New and improved process of landscape creation
- Utah achievements to unlock
02 November 2019Utah DLC: Release Date Announcement
With the final touches being made to the upcoming map expansion we are excited to announce the release date of the latest map addition to American Truck Simulator. Utah map expansion will be published on the 7th of November 2019. We hope that this trailer will give you a...
07 November 2019Utah DLC Official Released
Great news for ATS players, Utah DLC was officially released via Steam by SCS Software developer. To commemorate the 4th map expansion (5th should we count Arizona), with kind cooperation with Valve, we're having a FREE Weekend ( 7.11. 18:00 UTC to 11.11. 18:00 UTC )! Which...
26 October 2019Utah DLC: Salt Lake City
Fresh news from SCS Software presenting some new screenshots from upcoming Utah DLC, Salt Lake City. A drive through Utah isn't all rocks and desert, driving north of the state you will come across the more populated towns and cities including the bustling metropolis Salt Lake...
31 August 2019Utah DLC: Kennecott Copper Mine
Known for its pioneers and religious history, breathtaking national parks and ski resorts, Utah has a large Travel and Tourism economy which sees over 23 million people a year. However, this is not the state's only booming industry. Utah also has an abundance of natural...