Utah DLC Official Released
To commemorate the 4th map expansion (5th should we count Arizona), with kind cooperation with Valve, we're having a FREE Weekend (7.11. 18:00 UTC to 11.11. 18:00 UTC)! Which means that ANYONE can download American Truck Simulator on Steam and play it throughout the weekend with everything you get when you buy the base game. The Free Weekend will start at the same moment as Utah's release.
Getting into Utah soon will get you a nice little gift too - a Bee cabin toy to accompany you on your travels!
We'll give you the guide shortly, but we're going to leave a few days to those curious souls willing to find a way to get the Bee by themselves!
Features Utah DLC:
- 3.500 miles of road network
- 10 major cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
- New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
- Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feedmills)
- Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 recognizable natural and man-made landmarks
- 12 well-known truck stops
- New and improved process of landscape creation
- Utah achievements to unlock
04 November 2019Utah DLC: Urban Areas in ATS
Fresh news from SCS Software presenting some new screenshots from upcoming Utah DLC, Urban Areas in ATS game. If you were to look at a population density map of Utah, you will find that a majority of citizens live in the northern part of the state in larger cities such as Salt...
02 November 2019Utah DLC: Release Date Announcement
With the final touches being made to the upcoming map expansion we are excited to announce the release date of the latest map addition to American Truck Simulator. Utah map expansion will be published on the 7th of November 2019. We hope that this trailer will give you a...
26 October 2019Utah DLC: Salt Lake City
Fresh news from SCS Software presenting some new screenshots from upcoming Utah DLC, Salt Lake City. A drive through Utah isn't all rocks and desert, driving north of the state you will come across the more populated towns and cities including the bustling metropolis Salt Lake...
31 August 2019Utah DLC: Kennecott Copper Mine
Known for its pioneers and religious history, breathtaking national parks and ski resorts, Utah has a large Travel and Tourism economy which sees over 23 million people a year. However, this is not the state's only booming industry. Utah also has an abundance of natural...