Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds by Cip (1.35.x) for ATS
Category - Ai Traffic
Game Version - v1.35.x
Credits: - Cipinho
Description about « Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds by Cip (1.35.x) for ATS »:
Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds by Cip (1.35.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
Composition and how to use:
- includes personalized sounds for all cars, SUVs, trucks and buses of the ATS default vehicles.
- for best experience use my mod in combination with Sound Fixes pack with my mod having higher priority in the load order.
- moreover it is recommended to use the open window addon included in Drive Safely’s pack and modify the value of int_sound_config.sui as followingCode: Select all
interior_sound_volume: 0.35 interior_sound_pitch: 0.99
- if you don’t want to use Sound fixes pack, you can find these 2 parameters and modify as above, in def/game_data.sii (game_data.sii file is not included in my pack to ensure full compatibility with Sound fixes pack)
- few vehicles received a more realistic speed_limit
– includes more than 300 engine sounds for ATS Ai cars and SUVs, while truck engines are largely available in the Sound fixes pack by Drive Safely. for the best experience is strongly recommended to use both, my pack with higher priority. without Drive Safely’s pack you will have only Ai car personalized sounds and the default Ai truck engine sounds
– following the same pattern as the ETS2 version, this mod has no dependency on other mods, any use of traffic packs being purely optional.
– my work includes sounds for scs cars, Ai pack and classic pack by Jazzycat, partially TDU and all Asphalt8 cars.
– sounds are mostly exhaust recordings while driving and tire noise has been added into a single ogg sound (game allow only one sound at the time)
– my mod do not include the game_data.sii, leaving the sound volume at your choice!
– Nevertheless, because sounds definitions are located in the main vehicle sii files, and because I used my already modified files when I started my project, my mod will modify also: Ai cars max_speed (increase or decrease), Ai car colors (newer models have personalized colors and sport cars may have a selection of sport colors included in several .sui files)
– spawn_ratio for all cars has been added, this makes unnecessary the old fashioned country spawn which could be removed from the Jaazycat packs (delete the defcountry folder) but keep the scs country folders for correct spawn of Police
Using Real Ai traffic engine sounds for ATS:
– it must be placed above any traffic pack and above Sound fixes mod by Drive Safely in case you are using it.
– any update of the Ai traffic packs used in your game will permit my mod working in the same way, except you won’t have personalized sounds for the new models, unless the author of a pack changes something in an existent model (which must be also corrected easily in my mod)
Changelog for v1.35.x:
- adapted to the latest game version 1.35.x
-all sounds have been improved (reworked or replaced)
-new sounds for some cars (cadillac, oldsmobile) and trucks (mack)
-normal cars have less noisy and less shifting engine sounds
-different volume level function of the type of the vehicle
-personalized colors for most of Ai cars and SUVs
-from now this mod will follow game versioning number
Credits and Author rights:
the engine sounds are entirely my work, any post on other websites is allowed only by keeping original download link and credits. in order to discourage thieves, before downloading please check that uploader nickname is cipinho
the necessary sii files are coming from different Ai traffic packs so credits goes to their authors, Jazzycat, Eden Games, Atari, Serj999, alkonavt96, satan19990, Rommi TZ. my mod included only the sii file from these packs, nothing else. in order to get advantage from all these cars, you must google them.
sounds have been created entirely form YouTube videos, few channels where I have found more than one video: Automann-TV, AutoTopNL, The Wheel Network, PDriveTV, 4Drive Time, Saabkyle04
few sounds from Drive Safely’s Sound fixes pack have been reworked and included in my pack under his permission so credits goes to Drive Safely also.
more details and comments on scs forum: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=254714
Tested on game version 1.35.x