Colorado DLC - American Truck Simulator
Gameplay videos presenting the latest release Colorado DLC for American Truck Simulator game.
Colorado will bring beautiful landscapes and new road networks for drivers to explore and deliver to.
Features Colorado DLC:
- Drive from the great plains, through the Rocky Mountains to bustling cities and historicaltowns.
- Haul cargo on the Million Dollar Highway
- Discover Colorado's important industries like wind power factories or gold mines
- Deliver freight to and from the inside of a large cargo aircraft in Denver International Airport
- Admire representation of cities like Denver, Colorado Springs and many others
- Visit landmarks like the Four Corners Monument and get a bird's-eye view on it with the viewpoint feature
- Unlock Colorado-specific Steam achievements
- And much more!
12 November 2020Colorado DLC Released for American Truck Simulator
The big day is here! Preparations to release Colorado for American Truck Simulator are in top gear. We are also preparing for a special release stream with special guests. So when exactly is Colorado releasing? Colorado DLC for American Truck Simulator will be released at 7pm...
13 October 2020Colorado DLC - Denver city for ATS
Fresh news from SCS Software presenting , ,Denver city " from the upcoming Colorado DLC for American Truck Simulator game. A trip to Colorado is not complete without a visit to the state's capital city. Located where the prairies of the Great Plains meet the Rocky Mountains,...
29 July 2020The Great Plains of Colorado DLC for ATS
As one of the more diverse states in terms of geography and topography, the US region of Colorado is known for its national parks and modern cities. The state is especially famous for its Rocky Mountains, however, much of the eastern part of the region is dominated by a unique...
29 September 2020Colorado DLC - Million Dollar Highway in ATS
Colorado DLC offers a long list of amazing landmarks for visitors and residents alike to admire and visit, but one specific area of this colorful state attracts drivers from across the world. Located in the southwest, the U.S. Highway 550 stretches between New Mexico and...