ATS 1.36 Open Beta - American Truck Simulator
Gameplay videos with ATS 1.36 Open Beta for American Truck Simulator game.
Changelog ATS 1.36.x:
- Santa Cruz (CA) revamp
- Flagstaff (AZ) revamp
- California speed limit improvements
- Oregon and New Mexico speed limit and general sign improvements
- Grain hopper trailer (ownable)
- Bulk feed trailer (ownable)
- Frac-tank trailer
- Avoid pins for GPS navigation
- Drivers / Trucks / Trailer visible on manager map
- DirectX 11 full support (DirectX 9 removed)
- Chinese and other non-Latin character input (IME)
- Anti-aliasing improvements (SMAA, electric-wires)
- New loading screens
- Sun profile changes (HDR)
- License plate changes for AI (data-driven types, background texture data)
- Dashboard display UI elements (digital gauges, fuel consumption bar)
- Map editor history (undo/redo)
- Continuous selection of nodes
11 October 2019American Truck Simulator Update 1.36 Open Beta
As we didn't talk much about this update, except on yesterday's stream (you couldn't resist, could you Pavel?), we presume it's a little bit of a mystery to most of you - so let's go through the list before you try out the Open Beta for American Truck Simulator's 1.36 Update! A...
18 August 2016ATS 1.4 open beta
We're happy to announce that the open beta of update 1.4 for American Truck Simulator is now available on Steam!With 1.4 we're introducing a lot of changes to the core game. You'll find a condensed changelog at the bottom of this blog post, but first let's recap the major...
23 October 2017American Truck Simulator Update 1.29 Open Beta
We are happy to announce that the 1.29 Update Open Beta for American Truck Simulator is out. Actually, the first build was released on Friday already, we have kind of soft-launched it before the weekend. There are a lot of changes under the hood in this new game version, there...
09 May 2019American Truck Simulator Update 1.35 Open Beta
Since version 1.34 for American Truck Simulator was more of a maintenance update, we understand how eager you all are for the 1.35 Open Beta - which is finally here! Where to start? This update is yet again larger than any of its predecessors - and when we say "larger", we mean...