Realistic Lighting JBX v2.0 (1.31.x)
Category - Graphics - Environments
Game Version - v1.31.x
Credits: - JuanBonX, SCS Software, DriverStein
Description about « Realistic Lighting JBX v2.0 (1.31.x) »:
Realistic Lighting JBX v2.0 (1.31.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
This modification improves lighting, color, bloom, automatic exposure, road textures, terrains and other additional improvements.
This modification improves lighting, bloom, contrast, road textures, terrain, sidewalk, disables automatic exposure and other additional improvements for a better gaming experience.
Use my JBX Preset 1.9.6 from Reshade & SweetFX for Best visual of the game environment.
- Realistic Bloom
- Better Lighting
- No Glass Opacity
- Less Auto Exposure
- Better Color Saturation
- Realistic Color Temperature
Changes in v2.0:
- Improvements and additional corrections in the Weather.
Changes in v1.2:
- Adjustments and Improvements in lighting profiles and textures of the environment.
- The add-on (No bloom) is not necessary for version 1.2.
- The package includes the preset v1.9.7 of Reshade & SweetFX.
- Adjustments and Improvements in the lighting profiles and textures of the environment.
Warning: If you want to use any of my configurations, request it and leave my credit. JuanBonX
Compatible: (ATS) 1.6.x, 1.28.x, 1.29.x, 1.30.x, Viva México, CanaDream, Coast to Coast, MexssiMap, Spring Weather,
Credits: JuanBonX (Mod), SCS Software (Author), Custom Maps (Authors)
Facebook page: https://facebook.com/TruckSimulator.pa
Tested on game version 1.31.x