Freightliner Cascadia v1.0 by CyrusTheVirus (1.31.x)
Category - Freightliner
Game Version - v1.31.x
Credits: - CyrusTheVirus, Slamauser, Jon_Ruda, Sergej Baltazar, Solaris36, Mandy, Kriechbaum
Description about « Freightliner Cascadia v1.0 by CyrusTheVirus (1.31.x) »:
Freightliner Cascadia v1.0 by CyrusTheVirus (1.31.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
- independent truck model
- detailed exterior
- detailed interior
- the model has own interior
- the model hasown sound
- the model has own wheels
- working lights
- present the driver
- present all-wheel drive
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat cabin
- correct position of the Freightliner Cascadia logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals;
- The correct position of the player
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Peterbilt dealer
Changes in this update (1.31.x):
- Adaptation to 1.31.x ATS game version.
- Trailer cables ready
- SiS’L megapack addon INCLUDED.
- You need SiS’L megapack to have all the cabin accessories available.
Changes in this update (1.30.x):
- Adaptation to 1.30.x ATS game version.
- 1 gamelog warning.
- Fix in progress.
- Do not affect to mod work properly.
Changes in this update (1.29.x):
- Adaptation to 1.29.x ATS game version.
- Def & mat files corrected.
- Added new 6×2 chassis.
- Added strobe lights.
- Added front banner “OVERSIZE LOAD”.
- Added front danger flags.
- Reworked lights.
Changes in this update (1.28.x
- Adaptation to 1.28.x public beta ATS game version.
- Clean gamelog. No warnings.
- SiSL Megapack addon available.
- Custom plate addon available.
CyrusTheVirus (This update), Slamauser (Truck & some skins), Jon_Ruda, Sergej Baltazar (convert to ETS2), Solaris36 (convert to ATS & updates), Mandy (some skins), Kriechbaum (sounds).
Tested on game version 1.31.x