Project West Map v1.3.2 + Addon Vegas + US 50 & CA 99 (v1.6.x)
Description about « Project West Map v1.3.2 + Addon Vegas + US 50 & CA 99 (v1.6.x) »:
Project West Map v1.3.2 + Addon Vegas + US 50 & CA 99 (v1.6.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
NOTICE Some roads included in this mod would technically in real life not be allowed for long-hauls, but it's your own choice if you want to drive on these roads or not ingame, I didn't put any ban signs. I suggest however to get a car mod when riding through the west's great national parks.
I have decided to not intervene in Northern California's greater highways out of recommendation from ProMods developers as they are working on these areas and I'll leave them to that task. The only changes in Northern California I will do is related to 'back-roads' and the establishment of Yosemite National Park on Tioga Road ( CA 120 ) and minor changes on CA1 south of San Francisco.
"Project West" for ATS is the improvement of existing roads and the construction
of new ones in the states of California, Nevada and Arizona. The primary idea of this
project (begun in early January 2017) was to "refresh" the main highways of California
and give them a more realistic look. Since then, the project has expanded and was
renamed from "California Highways" to "Project West", because now it is much more than just "California highways".
Some of the roads included in this mod are closed in real life for transit and long-haul
transportation, but this is a game, and whether or not to ride them is your own choice.
At least they are not closed, and if you wish, you can drive through them through the great national parks of the West.
What changes does the mod make?
- In Northern California, the changes are mostly related to "country roads" and the creation
of the Yosemite National Park on Tioga Road (CA 120) and minor changes to CA1 south of San Francisco
- Realistic elevated road markers (road markings)
- Numerous trapping chambers fixed
- Added signs (sold-out) of counties on some roads
- Some improvements in San Diego
- Changed the visual perception of the "entrance to the city": brighter lights, city's light halo, etc.
Roads and highways:
Cities and towns:
Changes in Las Vegas and Primm:
- real speed limits;
- the names of each street;
- on some sections of the tracks reflective warning signs are added;
- Added a junction;
- a lot of new markings and signs on the roadway.
Collaborators: hoseclamp72, Bigbearlesson101, brainiac