ATS Update 1.39 - American Truck Simulator
Gameplay videos presenting the new ATS Update 1.39 added for American Truck Simulator game.
Features ATS Update 1.39:
- New Viewpoints in Washington and Utah DLCs;
- Launchpad Re-design;
- Lowboy trailers (ownable, including articulated ones);
- Viewpoint improvements (replayability, skip, map status, fade-out);
- Sound updates and improvements (turbo slider, sound positioning, cabin spatial mixing, sound distribution to accessories);
- Trailer browser & lister shows all valid cargo variants Experimental transmission input shaft emulation and clutch brake support (g_clutch_brake).
05 November 2020American Truck Simulator Official Update 1.39 was Released
Great news from SCS Software presenting , ,Official ATS Update 1.39 " for American Truck Simulator game. With lots of testing, feedback, fixing, and fine-tuning, we are excited to announce the arrival of update the 1.39 for American Truck Simulator! We'd like to thank all those...
10 October 2020American Truck Simulator 1.39 Update Experimental Open Beta
With all of the excitement surrounding the recent releases and updates coming to American Truck Simulator, we are happy that the work on the planned 1.39 update has reached an important milestone! We are ready to preview it with the player community in the form of an...
22 September 2020American Truck Simulator: Lowboy Trailers soon in ATS
Great news from SCS Software presenting , ,Lowboy Trailers " from the upcoming new ATS Update 1.39 for American Truck Simulator game. A trucker wouldn't be much without their truck and trailer, and the same is true within our simulation titles. Today we are excited to share with...
09 May 2019American Truck Simulator Update 1.35 Open Beta
Since version 1.34 for American Truck Simulator was more of a maintenance update, we understand how eager you all are for the 1.35 Open Beta - which is finally here! Where to start? This update is yet again larger than any of its predecessors - and when we say "larger", we mean...