American Truck Simulator Update 1.38 Official Released
We present the American Truck Simulator Update 1.38 Official Released for ATS players with various changes and improvements.
With Idaho's release just around the corner and with lots of testing, feedback, fixing and fine-tuning, we are excited to announce the arrival of update the 1.38 for American Truck Simulator!
First off, the city of Las Vegas has received a major revamp, which includes new road networks, updates to existing interstate junctions, more detailed scenery, and the inclusion of newer vegetation, terrain textures, and much more!
To enjoy the 1.38 update, make sure to OPT OUT of beta branches and your game will be automatically updated on Steam.
Some mods, however, may have not caught up yet - this update may effectively break them. So remember that you can always stay on 1.37 or an even older branch. The way to access and select them is: Steam client → LIBRARY → right-click on American Truck Simulator → Properties → Betas tab → select the version you want.
Changes in Update 1.38 for ATS:
- Las Vegas city revamped (I-515/I-11 interstate bypass + the whole city switched to the template road system)
- US-191 road implemented
- UT-56 road implemented + reskin of a little stretch of US-93 around Panaca settlement
- CA-111 - new truckstop added
- El Centro revamped
- New company in Logan, UT (Plaster & Sons)
- Reworked all truck stop gas pumps to be more realistic. More realistic dimensions and the logic of how they work
- NM Shiprock redesigned + piece of US-491
- Various map fixes
- Automatic transmission improved (shifting points, adaptive modes)
- Las Vegas: New ambulance and fire truck
- Visual improvement - procedural ambient occlusion generation (SSAO)
- Route Adviser redesigned
- Navigation ETA to the next waypoint in route adviser and in world map
- Tobii eye-tracking presets
- RGB color picker redesigned
- Added RGB, HSV and HEX inputs
- User defined color presets
- Update to FMOD 2.01.01
- Fixed the retarder sound when the engine is off
- AI - exclude the gear for trains and electric vehicles
22 June 2020American Truck Simulator Update 1.38 Open Beta Released
American Truck Simulator Update 1.38 Open Beta is here for ATS players. Not much time has passed since the last update of American Truck Simulator, and here we are again, excited to offer the community a glimpse of the upcoming version 1.38 improvements, fixes, and new...
15 June 2020Las Vegas Revamp in next update ATS 1.38
Great news from SCS Software, new screenshots presenting Las Vegas Revamped in the next ATS Update 1.38 In an upcoming 1.38 update, Las Vegas, the entertainment capital of the world will be receiving a revamp to some of its road networks and surrounding scenery. So what changes...
20 April 2020American Truck Simulator Update 1.37 Released
American Truck Simulator Update 1.37 Official Update was released by SCS Software for ATS players. After much testing, feedback, fixing and fine tuning, we are excited to announce the arrival of update 1.37 for American Truck Simulator! We'd like to thank every single one of you...
18 August 2017ATS Update 1.28 was released
We want to thank everyone who participated in the open betas for their feedback. We are truly grateful for your time and dedication. After several weeks of thorough testing and bug fixing, the open beta is finally over today, and we are here to release live 1.28 update for...