Project North (IDAHO) v0.2.2 (1.35.x) for ATS
Category - Maps ATS
Game Version - v1.35.x
Credits: - DuckieBae
Description about « Project North (IDAHO) v0.2.2 (1.35.x) for ATS »:
Download mod Project North (IDAHO) v0.2.2 (1.35.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
Brief History and About The Project
The Project originally was going to focus on the North West. In Mid July of 2019, I decided to remove my boundary. Opening a new plan, to create a detailed map -- high quality map for ATS. I decided to focus east (rather than west). I hope to stretch my map through the northern states. Right now, Idaho is being worked on. After 0.3 I will move towards Wyoming then South Dakota and so on.
- Rebuilt diamond intersection on I 184 close to Downtown.
- Made speed limit on I 184 65 MPH rather than 60 MPH and 70 MPH
- Fixed Freight market errors.
- Fixed in game map. (Random segments of road, Removed Twin Falls, Pocatello & Idaho Falls, Removed icons east of Mtn Home)
- Fixed terrain gaps along I 84 (near Mtn Home)
- Tweaked some small glitches (Grass on road, flickering etc)
- Reduced file size to ~130mb
- Fixed terrain gaps and distance errors in Mountain Home
- Fixed terrain gaps and distance errors in Boise
- Added scenery along I 184 near Downtown
- Fixed speed limit on outskirts of Mountain Home (65mph)
- Fixed invisible barriers in Mountain Home
- GPS now says "At the roundabout take the X exit"
- Removed hopefully all bugs
- City: Mountain Home
- I 84 Extenstion (To Mountain Home)
- Various back roads near Mountain Home
- Downtown Boise
- Boise Airport
- New Section of Boise (SE Boise)
- Town: La Push
The Project North will develop in the northwestern United States, adding Idaho and then Montana. After that, it is planned to map Dakota or Wyoming, which are unlikely to be created by SCS in the near future. Although this is for the distant future.
3 files are included.
The load order of those .scs files are:
SCR US Objects
Project North 0.2.2