American Truck Simulator - Washington DLC released
Experience the natural beauty of the "Evergreen State" Washington, from its Pacific Coast beaches to snowcapped mountain ranges and bustling cities such as Seattle and Spokane. Washington is covered by large amounts of forestland, alongside many other diverse biomes. It is also home to some of America's largest industries and businesses, and is the leading producer of many fruits and vegetables.
Washington is one of the USA's most Northwestern states, and with a population of 7.5 million, it is the 13th most populous state. Drivers will be able to experience the state's thick forests, coastal views, winding rivers, farms, and stretching mountain ranges.
Features Washington DLC
- 3,800 miles of dense road network
- 16 brand new cities (Vancouver, Longview, Aberdeen, Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Port Angeles, Bellingham, Omak, Wenatchee, Yakima, Kennewick, Grand Coulee, Spokane, Colville)
- More than 20 landmark bridges
- 10 original truckstops
- Keystone-Port Townsend Ferry
- Everett swing bridge
- Grand Coulee dam
- Washington's iconic mountains (Mount St. Helens and Mt. Rainier)
- Challenging logging cliff road
- Dynamic speed limits and LED signs
- Large and realistic ports (Seattle, Tacoma, Everett)
- Many unique junctions
- Distinct company docks for new cargoes: yacht builders, vast farms, material storages...
- Washington-specific achievements to unlock
06 June 2019Washington DLC release date for ATS
We have loved sharing with you our progress on Washington, and with the final touches being made to the map, we are now ready to confirm a date... We are excited to announce that the Washington map expansion for American Truck Simulator will be released on the 11th of June,...
30 March 2019Farming in Washington State for ATS
From bustling cities to evergreen forests, Washington is a diverse state that is home to many significant industries including one of its largest, Agriculture. Each one of the around 40,000 farms require constant attention to keep running; they depend on truck drivers to deliver...
30 May 2019Washington DLC: Seattle state
Seattle is the largest city in both the state of Washington and the Northwest region of the USA. Becoming the fastest-growing major U.S. city in 2016 with over 3.5 million residents, it is home to some of America's largest businesses. With its iconic skyline, famous landmarks...
02 June 2019Washington DLC: Grand Coulee Dam in ATS
On this day in 1942, the construction of the Grand Coulee Dam was completed, after 9 years of construction. Currently, it holds the title of not only the largest dam in the Columbia River Basin but one of the largest in the world. Located west of Spokane, it provides a whopping...