Better Mountain Texture for ATS v2.0 (v1.6.x)
Description about « Better Mountain Texture for ATS v2.0 (v1.6.x) »:
Better Mountain Texture for ATS v2.0 (v1.6.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
This mod replaces textures for mountain model that is used in majority of the game’s map for a more realistic look.
– new texture for hills in the deserts in California (seen on route 395, from Carson City to Los Angeles)
– new texture for hills behind the trees seen on the road from Redding to Reno
– new texture for the snow mountain on the route 5 from Redding to Hornbrook
– new texture for the cliffs of Grand Canyon in the Grand Canyon Village
– some other minor environmental textures corrections
Important: I haven’t tested the mod on any map mods like Canadream, Viva Mexico, etc. (YET), but feel free to try for yourself! Tested on ATS version 1.6
Tested on game version 1.6.x