Detroit Diesel 60 Series Sound & Engine Pack v2.1 (1.40.x) for ATS
Category - Sounds ATS
Game Version - v1.40.x
Credits: - Zeemod
Description about « Detroit Diesel 60 Series Sound & Engine Pack v2.1 (1.40.x) for ATS »:
Download mod Detroit Diesel 60 Series Sound & Engine Pack v2.1 (1.40.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
Detroit Diesel 60 Series Sound - all sounds were recorded from a Freightliner FLD120 with 60 Series engine fitted with straight exhaust and muffler with approximately 6 onboard perspectives including microphones mounted at the engine, exhaust and in the cabin. The sound setup features custom attenuation curves for the engine and exhausts meaning that the volume of each sound source can be heard differently at various distances, or when the vehicle passes the camera.
- DD60 380 (12.7L)
- DD60 380 (12.7L)(Silencer)
- DD60 455 (12.7L)
- DD60 455 (12.7L)(Silencer)
- DD60 425 (14.0L)
- DD60 425 (14.0L)(Silencer)
- DD60 515 (14.0L)
- DD60 515 (14.0L)(Silencer)
- DD60 619 Tuned (14.0L)
- DD60 619 Tuned (14.0L)(Silencer)
Changes in v2.1:
- NEW - Added engine variant with a standard factory exhaust with silencer.
- Added randomisation to clutch-fan and start delay
- Improved the blending between unloaded and loaded exhaust sounds.
- Increased the volume of the unloaded and off the gas exhaust sound.
- Added multi-stage jake brake sounds.
- Improved the volume attenuation for engine and exhaust.
Compatible with the following trucks:
- Kenworth T680
- Kenworth W900L
- Peterbilt 389
- Peterbilt 579
- International Lonestar
- Western Star 49X
- Freightliner Cascadia 2019
- Freightliner Classic XL (by Jon-ruda)
- Peterbilt 389 (by Jon-ruda)
- Kenworth W900 Highway Killer (by Jon-ruda)
- Kenworth K100E (by Overfloater)
- Peterbilt 389 (by Viper)
- Kenworth T610 (GTM) <-- Currently having problems with this one.
- Kenworth T800 (GTM)
- Kenworth W900B (GTM)
- Peterbilt 567 (GTM)
- Freightliner FLC (By XBS)
Tested on game version 1.40.x