FPS Boost Optimizer v2.0 (1.39.x) for ATS
Category - Cheats - Saves
Game Version - v1.39.x
Credits: - Makar S.
Description about « FPS Boost Optimizer v2.0 (1.39.x) for ATS »:
Download mod FPS Boost Optimizer v2.0 (1.39.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
FPS Boost Optimizer - this mod is an almost completely reconfigured Config.ini file, the purpose of which is to increase the FPS in the game. Good tweaks for low-ends PCs players.Having entered the game after installing the mod, you will see that all graphics settings are reduced to a minimum. But at the same time, I recommend editing the following settings to your taste already in the game itself (do not change other parameters that are not listed here).
Best Settings to Boost FPS:
- Resolution - everything is simple here, set the resolution of your monitor (my default is 1360x768).
- Scale is a graphics parameter that is responsible for the quality of rendering the image as a whole. It has a huge effect on FPS. For owners of weak PCs, do not set it higher than 100-125% (the default is 100%). I recommend either leaving it at 100% (optimal), or setting it to 125-150%. It all depends on your PC. If the game still lags, then lower it to 75-50%.
- Sun rays is a small effect that does not consume FPS (by default it is Off, here it is solely for your taste). Recommend Enable.
- Color correction is a small effect that does not consume FPS (by default it is Off, here it is solely for your taste). Recommend Enable.
- The quality of the vegetation is, I think, not worth explaining here. I could be wrong, but for me personally, this parameter practically does not reduce FPS, literally fractions of units (the default is Low quality). Recommend to supply High quality.
- Vegetation Density - Responsible for the density of the grass. Here, everyone has it differently, but for me personally, this parameter eats up about 1-1.5 FPS (by default, Off). If you are playing with a winter mod, I recommend Disable. If you are playing a standard game or with an autumn / spring mod, I recommend that you immediately bet on High. If you need maximum FPS, leave it on Disabled.
- The quality of textures - here, I think, is also not worth explaining. This parameter also practically does not eat up FPS (the default is Low quality). Recommend to supply High quality.
- Anisotropic filtering - this parameter is responsible for the quality of rendering textures in the distance. Almost does not eat up FPS (disabled by default). I recommend setting High quality by moving the slider all the way to the right.
- Light range is a very, very voracious setting that I recommend not touching at all (Disabled by default). Its peculiarity is that in addition to the very drawing of light, it is also responsible for its presence as such. That is, if you stop the truck right under the lamp post at night, then the light will either illuminate the cabin, or not at all (if this parameter is Disabled, then the cabin will be permanently dark). Or another example is the neon lighting of the cockpit (Interior Lights and SiSL's Mega Pack mods). If this parameter is Disabled, the backlight will not be displayed at all, since it is a light source. But this parameter does not eat, but directly eats FPS. If you have already decided to turn it on, then bet exclusively on Low. And it's better not to touch it at all. It all depends on your PC.
Changes in v2.0:
- DX11 replaced by DX9.
- Minor fixes.
Tested on game version 1.39.x