Peterbilt 281-351 + Interior + Trailers v2.0 (v1.36.x)
Description about « Peterbilt 281-351 + Interior + Trailers v2.0 (v1.36.x) »:
Download mod truck Peterbilt 281-351 + Interior + Trailers v2.0 by mo3Del Truck Game (v1.36.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
Features truck Peterbilt 281-351:
- independent truck model
- hiqh quality 3D model
- hiqh quality detailed exterior
- hiqh quality detailed interior
- the model has own interior
- the model has own sound
- the model has own wheels
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat cabin
- the choice of chassis
- the choice of power engine
- the choice of transmission, gearbox
- the choice of interiors
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body / metallic paints / skins
- correct position of the Peterbilt logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals;
- The correct position of the player
- interior accesories configuration
- There are external tuning
- 2 cab variants (with and without sleep)
- Original interior (with and without sleep)
- 8 variants of the chassis
- loads of "mannequins" for a tandem chassis
- total more than 100 elements of external adjustment
- 17 skins (full template for self-tightening the skin)
- 9 upholstery options
- 9 options for inserts on the dashboard and doors
- 12 upholstery options
- 7 variants of floor coverings
- 3 different steering systems
- 14 engines with sound binding
- 8 reducers
- Running inner chamber
- DLC support
- More choice of tuning
- There is a template for skins
P / S
1. Archive the "dashboard_color" to replace the color of the lighting devices. to
Replace the color file "Dashboard_color.sui" from the archive "dashboard_color"
For archiving "ETS_Peterbilt_281-351_mTG_2.0_Part1" On the road -
"Def / vehicle / truck / peter281 / interior" to the "interior" folder with
Option "no compression".
The authors of the mod mo3Del Truck Game (mTG):
- JAWA (Maxim Saprykin): 3D model.
- Stas556: Conversion to the game, animation.
- Kriechbaum: Sounds.
- Mikhail Iontsev: Registration of a pack of trailers.
- adaptation for 1.36: Phantom94
Tested on game version v1.36.x