Arctic Logs Triple Trailer Ownable v1.0 (1.36.x)
Category - Other trailers
Game Version - v1.36.x
Credits: - CyrusTheVirus, Austin Willie, Brandon Moffat, Kontrolfrk, POWE®FULL ™
Description about Arctic Logs Triple Trailer Ownable v1.0 (1.36.x):
Download mod Arctic Logs Triple Trailer Ownable v1.0 (1.36.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
Features Arctic Logs Triple Trailer:
- This mod works on 1.36.x game version.
- Converted from FS19
- Cargos updated to all DLC (Utah included).
- Single & double versions.
- Freight market.
- Trailer cables.
- Advanced coupling.
- Reflective stripes.
- A.i. traffic (singles & doubles).
- Clean gamelog.
Changes by POWE®FULL ™:
- Timber Truck Triple Hitch added to property and traffic.
- The Dual Timber Carrier now consists of two large sections.
- The maximum transported weight of the Logs has been increased to 50 tons.
- The list of companies of senders and recipients has been changed.
- Available only in property.
- Direct orders and Agency orders are not registered.
- The picture is replaced and the description file is edited.
- Replaced the name of the cargo from English to the multilingual game.
- The purchase price of a trailer dealer has been significantly reduced by reducing the price of the original wheels to an adequate one.
- Log shipping fees are now more optimal.
This is not an official author’s update, but my adaptation.
Mod author: Cyrus The Virus and others
Adaptation Author: POWE®FULL ™
Tested on game version 1.36.x
Share / Download mod «Arctic Logs Triple Trailer Ownable v1.0 (1.36.x)»
23 November 2019Arctic Logs Trailers for ATS (1.36.x)
07 November 2019Ownable SCS Dry Bulk Trailers v1.5 (1.36.x)
Download mod Ownable SCS Dry Bulk Trailers v1.5 (1.36.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game. This mod makes the SCS Dry Bulk trailers ownable and working with the cargo market. Features mod Ownable SCS Dry Bulk Trailers: Standalone Changeable wheels Support for single, STAA...
04 January 2017American Manac 4 axis logs transporter trailer v1.0 (v1.5.x)
16 February 2016Logs Trailer for ATS