Enhanced Vegetation v3.2 by slavsan93 (v1.34.x)
Category - Graphics - Environments
Game Version - v1.34.x
Credits: - slavsan93
Description about « Enhanced Vegetation v3.2 by slavsan93 (v1.34.x) »:
Mod Enhanced Vegetation v3.2 by slavsan93 (v1.34.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
This mod replaces textures for vegetation around the map of ATS.
If you like taking cool pictures and want to take a fresh look at the world of ATS,
then this mod is for you! All vegetation textures have been sharpened and saturated, plus a new texture for a tree model.
FYI: the screenshots for this mod have been taken without graphics mods, brightness set on 40% and Color Correction turned on.
Alongside with my other mods:
New Mountain Textures, Realistic Roads and New Mexico Mountain Textures.I really recommend you use all of the mentioned mods together for the best experience ;)
New changes in version 3.2:
- Reworked a couple of new textures (contrast and saturation tweaking, sharpening)
- Tweaked color for common trees
- New realistic texture for Saguaro cactus
New changes in version 3.0:
– Reworked all new vegetation textures (contrast and saturation tweaking, sharpening)
– Reworked vegetation textures in Oregon (contrast and saturation tweaking, sharpening)
– Some older textures have been corrected (e.g. pine tree isn’t too dark anymore)
In previous versions:
– Re-touched vegetation for New Mexico
– Tweaked some other textures for trees and grass
– Spruces are a little brighter
– Some desert grass is desaturated
– New textures for water and ocean waves
– New texture for a tree model most commonly used around the game world (ash tree textures)
– All vegetation textures have been sharpened, saturated and color corrected for a more realistic look
– Spruces in the forests now have a little darker tone
– Saguaro Cactus has been brightened
– Cypress Arizona tree now has a little dark blue-ish tone
– Palo Verde tree now has a bright green tone
– Some desert grass has been paled a little
Compatible with New Mexico DLC (or any other DLC)
Works with map mods.
Tested on game version 1.34.x