Coast to Coast Map v188.8.131.52 (1.32.x)
Category - Maps ATS
Game Version - v1.32.x
Credits: - Mantrid, ShirBlackspots
Description about « Coast to Coast Map v184.108.40.206 (1.32.x) »:
Coast to Coast Map v220.127.116.11 (1.32.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
New version 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed issues with Special Transport DLC
- Bug fixes. Chopin & Natchitoches added to Lousiana.
- Bug fixes
* Fixed bugs
* Fixed invisible walls
* Fixed invisible walls under the new Orleans
* Fixed pillar on the roads
New Update (17.10.2018)
Changes in v2.6:
- Mantrid – Lousiana completely rebuilt
- ShirBlackspots – Texas improvements
- Ways71 – Various scenery improvements along I-95
Changes in v2.5.1 (03.06.2018):
- fixes all the bugs reported
Changes in v2.5 (20.05.2018):
- adapted for Ats 1.31 game version
- fixed all the issues reported (that I could find).
- made some minor changes to some roads in Florida
The non-DLC required version has not been updated with any new content,
it is only updated to work in ATS v1.31 (last updated 5 May 2018): Download
Changes in v2.4.1:
-fix the issues identified
- change log, it's not really detailed but you can find it in the description_def.txt file.
Changes in v2.4:
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed Textures
New version 2.3.3:
-There is nothing new, it just fixes the reported bugs.
- This mod replaces all previous versions and patches
To use this mod you need to extract the .scs file from the rar archive, then activate it in the Mod Manager.
There are no other mods required, but the NM DLC is required.
If you have the US signs mod that came with the previous version of C2C, you should delete or disable it.
Link 1: Download (This version requires both OR & NM DLC. )
Link 2: Download (The following is the version of v2.6 for those without Orego DLC (NM DLC IS requires). )
Link 3: Download (And this one is for those who do not have New Mexico or Oregon DLC.
This map has no new content. )
If you would like to help me out with a donation, please click this link:
Tested on game version 1.32.x.