Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.3 Edit by Harven (1.32.x)
Category - Freightliner
Game Version - v1.32.x
Credits: - Harven, Solaris36, Sliipais, SCS Software, odd_fellow, ventyres, vitalik062, Skiner, NZ_Truck_Modder, SiSL, JeyJey, Kriechbaum
Description about « Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.3 Edit by Harven (1.32.x) »:
Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.3 Edit by Harven (1.32.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
- independent truck model
- High quality 3D model
- High quality detailed exterior
- High quality detailed interior
- passangers seats
- the model has own interior
- the model has own sound
- the model has own wheels
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- animation parts on interior
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body, metallic, skin
- the choice of chassis
- the choice of transmission, gearbox
- the choice of power engine
- correct position of the Freightliner logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
- The correct position of the player
- Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories configuration
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Iveco dealer
New version 2.0.3:
- adapted for 1.32 game version
- Updated headlights definitions,
- Regenerated icons for 1.32,
- Added support for steam inventory toys.
Truck: Harven, Solaris36, Sliipais, SCS Software, odd_fellow, ventyres, vitalik062.
Skin “ESO” by Harven’s Wife.
Skins “Pure vintage” by Skiner.
Skin “Terminator 2” by NZ_Truck_Modder.
Interior stuff by: SiSL & JeyJey.
Sounds by the Great Kriechbaum and odd_fellow.
Tested on game version 1.32 beta
(only small changes in comparison to previous version)
I also made separate mini-mods to support all available steering wheels (ATS)
and accessories (ETS2). If you own some of those DLC, just subscribe to appropriate mods and
place them above the truck file in the mod manager screen. In case of ETS2 there is also all-in-one
mod file which supports all available DLCs, so subscribe ro just this one file if you own them all.
ATS DLCs support
ETS2 DLCs support
Have a nice ride!