Sound Fixes Pack v17.59 for Ats
Description about Sound Fixes Pack v17.59 for Ats:
Sound Fixes Pack v17.59 for Ats 1.28.x game version
New version 17.59:
Base mod changes
Reworked F22 jet fighter sound. [ATS edition]
Reworked blinker stick engage sound and wiper stick sound.
Reworked retarder stick sound and default retarder sound.
Tweaked some cabin noises.
Refined some suspension noises for interior view.
Reworked air cut off sounds for exterior view.
-- American truck parking brake sounds for ETS2 --
Updated with new parking brake release sound. [ETS2 edition]
Finetuned parking brake release sound. [ATS edition]
Slight increase of volume of train air horn sound. [ATS edition]
Added real engine sound and finetuned horn sound for Kenworth Bullnose for CyrusTheVirus' Give Me More Trucks Traffic pack. [ATS edition]
Replaced one suspension sound for exterior view.
Improved horn sound for International Transtar for CyrusTheVirus' Give Me More Trucks Traffic pack. [ATS edition]
Lowered volume of train air horn sound. [ATS edition]
Lowered volume of default reverse beeper sound. [ATS edition]
Removed some AI traffic truck sounds (to be reworked in the future). [ATS edition]
Added real Cummins engine and horn sound for International Transtar for CyrusTheVirus' Give Me More Trucks Traffic pack. [ATS edition]
1.6 ATS game version support halted at v17.54 on Steam Workshop.
No longer receiving new updates of Sound Fixes Pack.
- Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
- The goal of the mod is to make the game's sounds feel like real life!
- The mod is frequently updated to bring more real sounds into the game.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
- any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
- any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat's traffic packs)
- any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)!
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* "Late music" replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* "Bing bong" chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Quieter volume of PrePass weigh station signals in American Truck Simulator.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* At high speeds, wind will sound slightly faster.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of detailed sounds (may include turbo sounds, distinctive engine sounds, sounds of gear changes, etc.).
* Variety of engine sounds for several vehicles (e.g. motorbike sounds for motorbikes) in various AI Traffic mods and in stock trucks from the original game.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Louder volume and reworked audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don't originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Prefab (i.e. company and delivery point) soundscape enhanced for American Truck Simulator (includes both daytime and nighttime ambience such as cicadas and crickets).
* Suitable volumes and sounds of environmental ambience for various map mods.
* Some suitable sounds included for various companies and delivery points.
## 10. Air horn sounds
* Improved air horn sounds for American Truck Simulator available at the service station (replacing existing ones).
* Air horn sounds available for ATS are: Used air horn (low price), a sweet and deep air horn, and a train horn. WARNING: Not recommended to use more than two air horns at a time. [ATS only]
* ETS2 1.27.2 + 1.28.1 and ATS 1.28.1. No errors in game log.
Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds).
Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes' seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include "traffic_data_update.sui"
Set tire and wind volume
Wind or tire noise too loud? No problem.
You can configure its volume using these developer commands.
Syntax is as follows:
s_air_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
s_wheel_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions
Share / Download mod «Sound Fixes Pack v17.59 for Ats»
Download #1 Download #2 Download #3
Sound Fixes Pack v17.7 for Ats 1.5.x game version
New in version 17.7: -- Sound changes -- 1 new forest ambience sound. Remastered wave sounds. Remastered/reworked some train sounds. [ATS edition] Added real engine sound for Ford Mustang Boss 1970 for...
Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real. The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life! MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ======================= Requires higher priority than map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap,...