TomDooley Enhance Peterbilt 579 v1.0 (1.29.x)
Version - v1.29.x
Peterbilt 579 Tom Dooley Enhanced v1.0 (1.29.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
Based on a SCS model
– Lots of chassis from 4×2 via 6×4 to 8×4 and 8×6.
– Numerous sideskirts, many “naked” with light slots (light pack not included).
– A few new bumpers.
– Bull bars, low- and roofgrills (with slots)
– Cabin back lights, chrome whale tail
– A few sets of exhaust stacks
– Deco chrome for your cab
– fenders for dual- and tri-drive
– Wind deflectors and sun visors also in tinted grey acryl
– sideflare slot stripes for all cab lengths, with/without pipes gap.
– Optional stock cab antennas
– sleeper-side additional blinkers and roof lights
– aux aircon / APU
– New: all sleepers now also have their own interiors (SCS-“optimized”)
– Fully modular aerokits forall sleepers. When used with GT-Mike’s EPIQ package, you can also create other EPIQ cabs. Detachable side panels, roof fairing, cab/sleeper fillers. Also come with optional chrome fillers.
– New: A variety of radiator grills
– New: Sleeper door options
Changes for version 1.29.x:
- bug fixes,
- black chrome parts,
- default part assignments for quick jobs and truck dealer.
- Compatible game versions 1.28-1.30
- all sleepers now also have their own interiors
- a variety of radiator grills
– sleeper door options
Tested on game version 1.29.x