TomDooley Enhance Peterbilt 579 v1.0 (1.29.x)
Game Version - v1.29.x
Description about TomDooley Enhance Peterbilt 579 v1.0 (1.29.x):
Peterbilt 579 Tom Dooley Enhanced v1.0 (1.29.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
Based on a SCS model
– Lots of chassis from 4×2 via 6×4 to 8×4 and 8×6.
– Numerous sideskirts, many “naked” with light slots (light pack not included).
– A few new bumpers.
– Bull bars, low- and roofgrills (with slots)
– Cabin back lights, chrome whale tail
– A few sets of exhaust stacks
– Deco chrome for your cab
– fenders for dual- and tri-drive
– Wind deflectors and sun visors also in tinted grey acryl
– sideflare slot stripes for all cab lengths, with/without pipes gap.
– Optional stock cab antennas
– sleeper-side additional blinkers and roof lights
– aux aircon / APU
– New: all sleepers now also have their own interiors (SCS-“optimized”)
– Fully modular aerokits forall sleepers. When used with GT-Mike’s EPIQ package, you can also create other EPIQ cabs. Detachable side panels, roof fairing, cab/sleeper fillers. Also come with optional chrome fillers.
– New: A variety of radiator grills
– New: Sleeper door options
Changes for version 1.29.x:
- bug fixes,
- black chrome parts,
- default part assignments for quick jobs and truck dealer.
- Compatible game versions 1.28-1.30
- all sleepers now also have their own interiors
- a variety of radiator grills
– sleeper door options
Tested on game version 1.29.x
20 February 2018TomDooley Enhance Peterbilt 579 v1.0 (1.30.x)
21 September 2017Peterbilt 579 Tom Dooley Enhanced v1.0 (1.28.x)
18 December 2016Enhanced Kenworth T680
List of enhancements (update): - 76" mid-roof sleeper cabin+interior, v1.3 base game accessories compatible (thanks 349hugo), with own single-driver interior cabin - 52" mid-roof cab with Aerokit, works good with colors, but has inconsistent texture on spoiler (uses stock 52" ...
11 October 2016TomDooley's Pete 579 Parts 1.4.02
The goal of this mod is to beef up the stock Pete 579 with a number of independent customization options. So I gave the model a number of new attachment points. Contents in release 1.4: ------------------------ - BETA 80-inch high roof cabin w/ longer chassis and selection of ...