Peterbilt 579 Tom Dooley Enhanced v1.0 (1.28.x)
Description about Peterbilt 579 Tom Dooley Enhanced v1.0 (1.28.x):
Peterbilt 579 Tom Dooley Enhanced v1.0 (1.28.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
Based on a SCS model
– Lots of chassis from 4×2 via 6×4 to 8×4 and 8×6.
– Numerous sideskirts, many “naked” with light slots (light pack not included).
– A few new bumpers.
– Bull bars, low- and roofgrills (with slots)
– Cabin back lights, chrome whale tail
– A few sets of exhaust stacks
– Deco chrome for your cab
– fenders for dual- and tri-drive
– Wind deflectors and sun visors also in tinted grey acryl
– sideflare slot stripes for all cab lengths, with/without pipes gap.
– Optional stock cab antennas
– sleeper-side additional blinkers and roof lights
– aux aircon / APU
- all sleepers now also have their own interiors
- a variety of radiator grills
– sleeper door options
Tested on game version 1.28.x
Contents in release 1.4: ------------------------ - BETA 80-inch high roof cabin w/ longer chassis and selection of side skirts - cabin inner lights (sleepers only) - added "r_grill" attachment point (compatible to Aradeth's parts like horns and lights) and some sample roof ...
List of enhancements (update): - 76" mid-roof sleeper cabin+interior, v1.3 base game accessories compatible (thanks 349hugo), with own single-driver interior cabin - 52" mid-roof cab with Aerokit, works good with colors, but has inconsistent texture on spoiler (uses stock 52" ...