Momo’s Physics 6.1 Geometry for Ats
Description about Momo’s Physics 6.1 Geometry for Ats:
Momo’s Physics 6.1 Geometry for Ats 1.29.x game version
You need a separate air suspension seat mod to work with this mod,
choose an air seat of your chioce from the links below:
Choice 1: Air Ride A Series 1.0
Choice 2: Air Ride B Series 1.0
“Physics 6.1 Geometry” is a sequel of “Physics 6.0 Beat the Geometry” (ETS2).
The newer version does not replace the older one because it contains major changes
which many not be preferred by some users.
So i decided to keep both versions available. (For ATS people you start with 6.1)
New Changes in 6.1 from 6.0:
1. Improved the cabin pitch to a more realistic level.
2. Improved the front wheel suspension to be slightly firmer.
3. Removed the air suspension seat to be a separate mod of your choice as mentioned above.
4. Reduced the truck weight by 1 ton, from 8.5 to 7.5 tons correctly equal to real life trucks.
CHANGES FROM THE VANILLA GAME: (Technical data based on real life Scania R)
1. Increased truck turning radius (circle) to match real life trucks.
– This mod = 11.5 meters.
– Real life Scania R = 12.5 meters
– The vanilla = 8.5 meters
– Please be aware that you need more space to make a circle turn.
2. Increased steering ratio (steering degree : wheel turning degree)
– Real life truck = 20:1 or higher
– The vanilla = 12:1
– This mod = somewhere close to 20:1 (classified information)
3. Virtually increased steering wheel turning degree lock to lock:
– Real life truck = 4.9 turns (1800 degrees)
– The vanilla = 2.5 turns (900 degrees) same as your Logitech G25/27/29
– This mod = virtually increased higher than 2.5
4. The changes from 1 – 3 above result to a realistic, smooth steering as a real life car.
5. Realistic cabin movement as studied from real life trucks.
6. Realistic wheel suspensions.
In order to experience the full effect, you MUST do exactly this:
* This mod is optimized for 900 degree wheels.
* May not be suitable for keyboard/joypad.
– 100 % Steering sensitivity
– 0% – 50% Non linearity
– 0% Trailer Stability
– 100% Camera physics
– Give this mod the top priority, unless you know what you’re doing.
– Your steering wheel bundle software (if any) 50% sensitivity.
– Patch 1.29 compatible
– All SCS’s trucks compatible
– Harven’s FLB 2.0.1 compatible
– Odd Fellow’s FLD 1.5.5 compatible
– More modded trucks coming in the future
– Not compatible with other trucks (will not work correcrly)
By subscribing this mod, you have agreed that:
– If you want to re-upload anywhere else, you will use only links provided by me.
This mod is and will always be free of charge. However, tips are always appreciated.
You can donate by Paypal or Steam Wishlist/Trading Cards.
FOLLOW MY MODS ON FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
29 November 2017Air Ride B Series 1.0 By Momo for Ats [1.29.x]
Air Ride B Series 1.0 By Momo for Ats 1.29.x game version This “B series” is a sequel of its sister “A series” published before.They are not the same. This B series acts differently from the A series.They both are good so it’s up to the player’s personal preference.Choose to ...
24 November 2017Air Ride A Series v1.0 By Momo for Ats
Air Ride A Series v1.0 By Momo for Ats game Note from the Author:Normally I am not a truck driver, but recently i got a chance to test drive a Volvo FH truck in real life.I found that the driver seat always moved up and down while the truck was on the move regardless of the road ...
16 February 2016Improved truck physics v1.1
05 February 2016Improved truck physics v1.0
- Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ATS trucks; - It is now more difficult to drive a truck, "feel" of the truck is increased; - Changed driver body movement physics, which is now less static; - Added five new modes for windshield wipers of Kenworth and Peterbilt ...