Better Mountain Texture for ATS v2.0 (v1.6.x)
Better Mountain Texture for ATS v2.0 (v1.6.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
This mod replaces textures for mountain model that is used in majority of the game’s map for a more realistic look.
– new texture for hills in the deserts in California (seen on route 395, from Carson City to Los Angeles)
– new texture for hills behind the trees seen on the road from Redding to Reno
– new texture for the snow mountain on the route 5 from Redding to Hornbrook
– new texture for the cliffs of Grand Canyon in the Grand Canyon Village
– some other minor environmental textures corrections
Important: I haven’t tested the mod on any map mods like Canadream, Viva Mexico, etc. (YET), but feel free to try for yourself! Tested on ATS version 1.6
Tested on game version 1.6.x