Trucks Physics v1.0 (v1.6.x)
Trucks Physics v1.0 (v1.6.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
Hi guys, This physics change the transmission feel and suspension.
#For the transmission:
– The only thing is change is the clutch grab more (was 0.5 now at 1.0) For Manual H shifter only.
– The others thing I change is the RPM will drop slower than the stock physics. (was 1.0 now at 0.46)
– Like a lightweight flywheel on a car.
– I will touch sooner the Transmission for Automatic version. Now is the stock physics.
– Now the trailer and truck can roll and pitch seperatly at 30 degress at both direction.
– If the truck roll on a bump, the truck will roll itself only, not the trailer with the truck.
– The trailer will stay at his normal position (can pitch or roll so take care)
– The suspension are little bit softer than stock physics.
– That mean that the truck will rebounce when going on a bump (No to much much than last time)
– That give it a little bit of realistics.
– Recommended to use with a 500-650HP and arround 2800lb-tq, tell me in private, so I can make for over 650HP!
– Work with all Truck and Cars (Not recommended with a car) It’s the physics for all driveable vehicle !
– Still in WIP !
The goal is that I want to make the “worst” physics to a “real feel” physics, I never drive a real truck in real life, but I can make it from Youtube Video.
Recommended to use with a steering wheel and clutch pedal, but you can use this mod with other controlers !
I can update the mod for you if you want !
Any bug or question ? Just tell me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jad.Gang97
Tested on game version 1.6.x