Download Update 1.33 for American Truck Simulator
We are happy to release American Truck Simulator Update 1.33 out of open beta! Thanks to everyone who helped us verify the stability of the new features. We kept testing the ATS update a bit longer to make sure that there were no surprises with the new detours feature, and fortunately it looks like the reactions to it are all positive. We'll keep tweaking the feature in upcoming updates, and of course we owe it also to players of Euro Truck Simulator 2 - once we create the relevant new graphics content depicting the blocked roads.
As both our flagship sims are running on the same codebase, American Truck's update benefited from the extended Experimental and Open Beta programs we have tried ahead of Euro Truck 2's new update. We are very likely to repeat the process again for most of the upcoming updates.
Even when we are not currently in open beta, we'd like to invite you to provide your feedback, input, wishes, and critique on our forums. We keep monitoring the message boards pretty much every day. The old school forums often work better for a discussion thread taking place across several days or weeks, compared to the typical quick fire and forget exchanges on newer generation social media.
Enjoy all the new additions and happy trucking. By the way, which changelog video do you like more? ;-)
To enjoy the 1.33 update, make sure to OPT OUT of beta branches and your game will be updated automatically on Steam.
- Buyable turnpike double trailers (Nevada only)
- Added OR-140 road (Oregon DLC required)
- Steam cloud based profiles
- Reusable truck and trailer configuration templates
- Physics improvements (suspension, damping, braking, cogs)
- Rain drops behavior on glass improved
- Music shuffling
- Country/ state name localization settings
- g_disable_beacons (0/1/2) - for people that have issue with blinking lights
- Various customization options
- Due to the number of changes, most mods will need some work to catch up!