General rules of conduct on the website:
To begin with, hundreds of people of different religions and beliefs are communicate on the website, and all of them are full-fledged visitors of our website, so if we want a community of people to function, then we need rules. We strongly recommend that you read these rules. It will take just five minutes, but it will save your and our time and will help make the website more interesting and organized.
Firstly, you should behave respectfully to all visitors on our website. Do not insult to the participants, it is always unwanted. If you have a complaint - contact administrators or moderators (use personal messages). We considered insulting of other visitors one of the most serious violations and it is severely punished by the administration. Racism, religious and political speech are strictly forbidden.
Thank you for your understanding and desire to make our website more polite and friendly.The following is strictly prohibited:
- messages not related to the content of the article or to the context of the discussion
- insults and threats to other visitors
- expressions that contain profanity, degrading, inciting ethnic strife are prohibited in comments
- spam and advertising of any goods and services, other resources, media or events not related to the context of discussion of the article
Let us respect each other and the site where you and other readers come to talk and express their thoughts. The Administration reserves the right to remove comments, or comment parts, if they do not meet these requirements.
If you violate the rules you may be given a warning
. In some cases, you may be banned without warning
. Contact the Administrator regarding ban removal.Insulting
of administrators and moderators is also punished by a ban
- Respect other people's labor.