Oregon DLC - Gameplay videos for ATS
Gameplay videos with Oregon DLC for ATS | American Truck Simulator game presented from various users.
It is one of the most geographically diverse states in Northwest region the U.S. It is the 9th largest and, with a population of 4 million, 27th most populous state. Its natural beauty includes deep forests, plenty of water areas and rivers, but also volcanoes, high deserts, and arid scrublands.
- Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
- 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
- 700+ completely new 3D assets
- 25 unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 17 new local company docks and industries
- Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made - Mt. Hood, Thor's Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge ...
- Oregon-bound achievements to unlock