Improved truck physics v1.1
Description about Improved truck physics v1.1:
- Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ATS trucks;
- It is now more difficult to drive a truck, "feel" of the truck is increased;
- Changed driver body movement physics, which is now less static;
- Added five new modes for windshield wipers of Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks to match real life prototypes (four intermittment modes, one long, one short);
- Lots of changes was made in truck behavior:
1. Changed cabin weight to a more realistic value;
2. Changed brake efficiency: less overall effectiveness an less effectiveness at low speed (but higher upper margin of "low speed"). Increased max. brakes temperature, increased warm up/cool down rates;
3. Decreased autocentering speed of steering wheel. Decreased truck turning ability;
4. Increased rotational wheel resistance and air resistance. Also, increased inertia - slower acceleration and stopping;
5. Increased clutch strength for more realistic clutch-transmission behavior;
6. Decreased retarder effectiveness;
7. Increased chassis suspension travel values for vanilla trucks;
8. Slightly decreased overall damping force for truck/trailer chassis suspension;
9. Transmission inertia decreased;
10. Added tyres slip possibility. Tyres a little less rigid now;
11. Increased flywheel resistance - RPM drops faster, when not in gear;
12. Increased intensity of engine braking - truck slow downs faster, when truck is not given throttle;
13. Decreased engine compression - truck loses speed more quicker, when no throttle is given;
14. Increased transmission resistance - more losses in transmission.
Important! This is not a SOFT cabin physics mod, no excessive bouncing here!
- Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ATS trucks; - It is now more difficult to drive a truck, "feel" of the truck is increased; - Changed driver body movement physics, which is now less static; - Added five new modes for windshield wipers of Kenworth and Peterbilt...