San Diego Improvement Project v1.3 (1.5.x)
Description about San Diego Improvement Project v1.3 (1.5.x):
Current version: 1.0
Compatible Game version: ATS 1.5.0
It adds Interstate-8 and I-8, I-5 Intersection to San Diego. Also south of San Diego has been improved. This map mod is NOT compatible with any Mexico map mods.
More pictures: http://imgur.com/a/QlSNx
– A serious bug which spawns tons of “I-5 Tijuana” sign all around map has been fixed.
– All custom road signs of San Diego Improvement Project are re-created/improved. From now on they are on a separate “project” than SCS’ road signs
– Road material around I-5 I-8 interchange has been changed
– 2 missing terrain has been fixed
– Some minor fixes.
Changes in v1.2:
– Updated to ATS 1.5
– Some minor changes %99 of players won’t notice
Hi, I'm stoked_dude and I have started a project of rebuilding existing roads and building entire new ones in the states of California, Nevada and Arizona. I started with this project in early January 2017 and in the beginning, my ambition with this project was to "refresh" the...