Enhanced Kenworth T680
Description about Enhanced Kenworth T680:
List of enhancements (update):
- 76" mid-roof sleeper cabin+interior, v1.3 base game accessories compatible (thanks 349hugo), with own single-driver interior cabin
- 52" mid-roof cab with Aerokit, works good with colors, but has inconsistent texture on spoiler (uses stock 52" interior)
- Mid-length chassis for the 53-inch cabins, also usable for daycabs who have something to prove (original by Shin2044)
- multiple sets of roof mount points for ETS/Aradeth's lights and horns for all SLEEPER cabins (including one actual roof bar). Notice: Intentionally left enabled for all cabs. If you put accessories when they obviously dont fit, or hover in thin air, laugh is on you, not me.
- some bullbars with even more mount points (modified from Aradeth's models)
- side- and shortened rear exhausts for sleepers, some outward-angled (side exhausts with permission by Pendragon)
- interior cabin light (some colors)
- additional side blinkers on sleepers (optional)
- APU and aux Air-Con for 76" and 52" cabs (Viper)
- Assortment of rear fenders (thanks Viper)
- small number of sideskirts for mid- and long chassis
- Roof flares ported from day cab for sleepers (except for the Aero-52")
- lengthened sideflare stripes for the 76-inchers, with and without opening for side stacks
- "Lowbar" with marker light slots
Mod updated to ATS 1.5, but no new custom parts for now.
Some features: ------------------------ - BETA 80-inch high roof & mid-roof cabins w/ longer chassis and selection of side skirts - cabin inner lights (sleepers only) - added "r_grill" attachment point (compatible to Aradeth's parts like horns and lights) and some sample...
Contents in release 1.4: ------------------------ - BETA 80-inch high roof cabin w/ longer chassis and selection of side skirts - cabin inner lights (sleepers only) - added "r_grill" attachment point (compatible to Aradeth's parts like horns and lights) and some sample roof...